Introduction

Welcome to the IMS Virtual Studio

Copyright Announcement- The Copyright of all material posted in this blog, is owned by Image of the Mind Studios and it is posted here for your review only. Text or images may not be copied or reprinted without permission in writing. This is the case for all creative materials, including what has been posted on this and other blogs managed by IMS and myself. Arthur Greisiger.

Friday, December 05, 2014

Gnomes Update

Well for those of you who have been checking this blog, I am sure you noticed that I have not been posting very much lately.   I have been busy preparing the e-Storybook of The Gnomes of New Hope: Zach & Zebby's Grand Adventure" for release.  The packaging design is looking great and now I am setting up a production line, making sure that I can easily produce 10,000 units with a goal of distributing 100,000 units as part of the release of the product to the public.  At first this sounds like a lot, but it really is not in the bigger scheme of things.  We need a strong introduction to gain a good foothold for the other theatrical activities we are striving for.

The music is on hold for the time being, as I need to completely upgrade the studio systems, so as to avoid the laborious grievances we have had using older systems.

I am engaged in building the molds for the sculpture work on this project. We have a Garden Gnome which was sculpted by Elsa Action and that mold is nearing completion. That will allow us to make hollow resin copies of the sculpture of Constable Warren.

I was wanting to post a few images for you here, but it seems that the computer I am using is no longer up to the task. Probably not enough memory and an operating system that is too old. So until I upgrade we will be limited. Sorry.

Keep an eye on the Gnomes blog.  I expect I may discontinue the service which is posting the music from the Gnomes, as I don't think it is serving the need well enough and I don't use the site too much lately.  So presentation of the music is an issue under consideration. I was going to release "Completely" via CD Baby, but I could not gain assurance that the files would be embedded with the proper copyright information and until I can achieve those guarantees, the music will not go out to the public. I suppose I will get back to Sonicbids on that issue.

I am currently looking for sales representation so we can get down to distributing the products, most particularly the e-storybook, but also the other products that are in development. If you are a local hit -the-bricks type, let me know.

That's all for now from Gnomeville.

I'll be trying to go through these posting and purge out the older material and maybe revitalize this blog, after I finish with the urgent Gnomes issues.  Since I am working to set up the shop and tending to other facilities matters, I may be addressing those issues here. Look for Gnome stuff on the Gnome blog.

AG

The future of Cinema Under the Stars

Visit: Cinema Under the Stars for discussion about this program. All activities in the Meadow Amphitheatre are on hiatus. This and other programs will center around a new portable stage which we are building and will be presented at various locations.

The Meadow Amphitheatre

The Meadow Amphitheatre has been dismantled due (in large part) to vandalism.

We expect to rebuild a portable version of the stage, which will be available on a rental basis. Look for further information to appear on the web pages linked below or send an email to imagemindag@verizon.net

A tour of The Meadow Amphitheatre has been moved to it's own site and there is a page on Facebook titled "The Shakespeareans of Tamanend Park".

Please refer to The Shakespearean Journal for the commentary & discussion regarding efforts to rebuild the stage."

Any information or photographs regarding this stage activity may be found at these three locations and postings will depend somewhat on the interest shown by other people.




Facebook Badge